Senior Analyst, AccountingRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15246 Apply
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Accounting and a member of the North America general ledger team, the primary responsibilities of the Senior Analyst are to manage the accounting for the Company’s North American lease portfolio and and support global lease accounting reporting and governance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Month end close activities related to lease accounting, such as:
- Track and reconcile contractual lease obligations to actual monthly lease payments
- Maintain lease contract repository and subledger detail
- Record monthly lease journal entries
- General Ledger account reconciliation
- Support recent acquisition lease accounting and reporting
- Serve as business partner to support new lease contracts and lease renewals or other modifications
- Ensure internal controls are in place and maintained to meet the SOAR requirements
- Prepare consolidated lease disclosures for annual financial statements and related audit support
- Assist international subsidiaries with local statutory reporting requirements related to leases and guidance on lease accounting policy
- Exposure to and/or back up for other North America general ledger accounting (i.e. fixed assets)
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years of Accounting/Finance related experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- CPA Preferred
- Worked on an adoption team for ASC 842
- Proficient in SAP and Excel
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.