Senior Analyst, FP&A - NA Supply ChainRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 10574 Apply
- Provide financial support to cross-functional partners, including Canadian Logistics, Warehousing and Procurement teams and NA Customer Supply Chain team.
- Responsible for Canada SF/OD/IBF budgeting, including: preparing annual burden studies, performing allocation in SAP, developing standards and analyzing/presenting year-over-year changes in SF/OD/IBF.
- Analyze monthly Canada SF/OD/IBF variances, identify/resolve issues and prepare monthly commentary, scorecards and reporting.
- Participate in project teams in support of new product launches (MEAs), product changes and cost savings initiatives by developing SF/OD/IBF estimates and financial analysis.
- Partner with business teams to drive cost savings projects, quantify impact to SF/OD/IBF and ensure alignment with the Global Cost Savings Policy.
- Enhance current capabilities and reporting to provide better financial support and visibility to cross-functional partners.
- Responsible for NA Deductions budgeting, reporting and tracking of variances.
- Provide financial support for various projects including, but not limited to, MEAs, SOAR improvements, internal audit recommendations and various logistics projects.
• BBA Finance or Accounting
• Strong interpersonal skills required
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong Excel skills required; working knowledge of SAP, BW, and BPC
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.