Senior Analyst, Procurement OperationsRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 14775 Apply
The North America Procurement Senior Analyst supports the 3PM and Direct Material Operations teams in pricing and identifying/analyzing improvement opportunities. This position is responsible for processes to ensure correct and updated pricing for SCJ Suppliers and for analytical activities; such as RFP data, spend analytics, cost savings, and other activities to support the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Contract Manufacturers, Direct Material and CM Procurement Managers to execute price updates on cadence.
- Responsible for development and communication of department/leadership reports
- Utilize lean tools and mindset to improve procurement process to eliminate non-value added work and increase efficiency
- Utilize SAP and Price Database/Cost Cards to process pricing updates and maintenance with collaboration of cross functional partners
- Create and maintain purchasing records and source lists in SAP, focused on data integrity
- Process monthly, quarterly and ad hoc pricing updates based on direct material price adjustments in alignment with designated process
- Resolve invoice related discrepancies with suppliers and A/P
- Troubleshoot SAP record issues, aligning with Supply Planning and other key supply chain areas
- KPI Ownership as needed to drive business results
- Support and execute Supplier Relationship and Performance Management (SRM) including data pulls and analysis.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Supply Chain or related areas
- 1 year of ERP Experience (SAP Preferred)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong Supply Chain or procurement support experience
- Process improvement mindset
- Financial Analysis experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Specifically strong Excel skills)
- Strong understanding of Total Cost of Ownership and how trade off decisions impact delivered cost. This requires sound understanding of cost drivers in supply chain management.
- Risk and Opportunity management
- Strong problem solving with emphasis on project management
- Key attention to detail maintaining accurate data entry with an understanding of source data
- Leverages interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Exudes strong ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to deal with complexity and manage ambiguity
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.