Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate AccountingRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 11259 Apply
This Senior Financial Analyst position reports to the Director, Accounting in Corporate Accounting and is responsible for performing general ledger accounting for the Company’s North America and Parent Company operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform month end close activities and balance sheet analysis/account reconciliations for various accounts, including but not limited to cash, prepaids, intercompany receivables/payables and other accrued liabilities and deferrals
- Lead intercompany accounting for royalties and mark up within North American holding and operating companies; perform monthly accounting for Parent Company third party royalties
- Maintain general ledger and perform all accounting activities for several non-SAP holding entities
- Prepare and issue quarterly financial statements to external parties for debt compliance purposes
- General ledger oversight and trade spending accounting for Asian export business
- Prepare audit schedules and partner with external auditors during year end
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience with SAP ERP and proficiency in Excel
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Power Point, Quickbooks and BPC
- Experience with implementation of robotics process automation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to summarize financial data clearly and concisely to enable speed and quality of decision making
- Focus on identifying and implementing process Improvements
- Full time, 40 hours/week, 1st shift Mon-Fri
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request toSCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.