Senior Financial Analyst, Global Consumer Brands FinanceRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 17284 Apply
This position is in the Global Consumer Brands Finance division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the direct and allocated functional budget for global marketing and R&D teams, understanding drivers of change vs budget. Support monthly commentary and reporting/analytics for performance discussions with leadership team.
- Prepare marketing expense budgets; perform variance analysis to identify changes vs. budget and to update current operating forecast.
- Provide financial support to global marketing project teams, working cross-functionally to develop plans that support business initiatives and achieve financial objectives.
- On an as-needed basis, perform financial analysis, including discounted cash flow and ROI analysis, and make recommendations against assigned projects.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; Master's degree preferred
- 4+ years relevant experience or 2+ years of relevant experience with an advanced degree
- must be authorized to work within the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Demonstrated analytical skillset and understanding of financial statements
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and contribute to teams
- Ability to collaborate to achieve objectives and produce results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Power Point
- Quick adaptability to multiple computer systems
- Ability to be multitask and to work with deadlines
- Experience in product supply finance, sales finance, analytical projects, and fundamental accounting
- Familiarity with SAP
- Strong interpersonal and cross functional business partnering skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/priorities at the same time while driving independently
- Advanced excel skills and experience with BPC reporting
- Analytical, strong sense of initiative and excellent team-worker
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.