Senior Specialist, AccountingRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12236 Apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become the Promotions invoicing system expert. Provide on-going support to the system maintenance and/or trouble shoot requests.
- Coordinate monthly billing for Advertising and Promotions, loading and updating budgets (events) into system and processing invoices.
- Track Global Ad production invoices on the SharePoint site to make sure invoices are approved and sent to AP.
- Perform monthly closing activities – Promo monthly reconciliation of events in system vs. promotions forecasting files (on SharePoint site) to ensure financial accuracy in both the Promotion system and SAP.
- Advertising monthly reconciliation of media authorizations in Media Tools vs. system.
- Update system with authorization changes from Media Tools.
- Create/maintain monthly Puerto Rico Net Sales Reports.
- Process coupon requests, order barcodes and approve finished coupon in SAP.
- Enter Puerto Rico OI price changes and monthly lump sum accruals, create quarterly bill back to Sales & Shopper for their coupon redemptions.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Associate degree in business/accounting or equivalent job experience
- 2 years in AP, Finance or Accounting
- Intermediate/Advance Excel skills
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Technical – SAP, BW, AnzioWin, SharePoint, MS Office Applications, ability to learn new technology quickly
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
- Communication – Strong oral and written communication
- Organization and Multitasking – must be able to work with interruptions and competing work priorities
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Team Orientated – values others and acts with integrity and confidentiality
- Full Time, 1st Shift
- Periodic Travel to SCJ Chicago office (as needed)
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.