Sr. Analyst,AuditRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 20195 Apply
The Global Internal Audit Senior Analyst will conduct audits of SC Johnson’s domestic and international businesses and make recommendations to improve internal controls, operational efficiencies, adopt Company/industry best practices and assess compliance with corporate policies, contracts and industry or government regulations. The position collaborates with Finance Directors and leadership to help ensure that the company’s internal controls are designed to address appropriate risks and are effective to (1) protect and (2) enhance value. This position gains exposure to many functional areas of the Company, including finance, manufacturing, marketing, sales, logistics, Research and Development, and Information Technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead internal audits and other projects, gaining ongoing opportunities to demonstrate leadership and individual initiative.
- Evaluate business processes and their capabilities for managing key business risks.
- Partner with clients to find constructive and value-added recommendations for improving operations.
- Assist employees to design and maintain more efficient processes to support business objectives.
- Execute critical projects as requested by Company management (e.g., acquisitions, system pre-implementation readiness assessments, process improvement studies, etc.).
- Work with external auditors or outside consultants on projects, when applicable
- Research and share leading-edge ideas and best practices with clients.
- Develop audit plans for more ambiguous ad-hoc reviews
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, preferably with an Accounting or Finance emphasis
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting, internal audit or accounting/ finance, 2+ years of experience with an advanced degree
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without work authorization
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- SAP experience
- Certified Public Accountant
- Prior participation in projects and teams; demonstration of skills related to critical thinking, good judgement, team building, proactive issue resolution, creativity and independence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to interface with all levels of management
- Foreign language skills
- The position typically requires approximately 10-15% travel (domestic and international); Two to three domestic or international trips each fiscal year (generally two weeks each).
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.