Sr. Analyst, FP&A – RD&E, BPT, and SSCRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12423 Apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing Financial data and analysis for Finance leadership by managing analytics for key global business and finance initiatives in partnership with senior management within the RDE and SSC organization.
- Support the Annual Budgeting Process for the Global IT, Global RD&E and the SSC organization
- Support the month-end activities for both Global RD&E and Global IT organization financial close
- Monthly review of financial results and current forecasts to ensure we are meeting functional budget commitments
- Report monthly on open Internal Audit items for SSC and IT, and follow up on past due items
- Review monthly and year end accruals for compliance to internal policies and GAAP
- Create and Approve intercompany billings
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a Finance related position
- Strong excel skills, with experience in SAP, Power Point and BW and understanding of key financial concepts
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Prefer a bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting (CPA and/or MBA a plus)
- Ability to work independently
- Prior participation in projects and teams; demonstration of skills related to critical thinking, good judgment, team building, proactive issue resolution, creativity and independence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to interface with all levels of management Experience in delivering business process excellence and financial control
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.