Sr. Analyst, Global Trade ComplianceRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 10409 Apply
The NA Trade Compliance Senior Analyst reports into the NA Trade Compliance Manager and is responsible for ensuring the organization meets import/export Compliance requirements. This position is critical for maintaining SC Johnson’s efficient cross-border supply chain.
• Work closely with customs brokers, freight forwarders, and internal partners to ensure timely and accurate Customs clearance.
• Manage HTS classification, country of origin determination, free trade agreement qualification, export license determination, auditing of import/export records, and supply chain security program requirements.
• Maintain compliance data in SAP and automated tools.
• Implement and maintain trade compliance policy through standard operating procedures.
• Ensure corrective action when discrepancies are identified.
• Lead Trade Compliance projects.
• Advise internal colleagues on import/export practices in the region.
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
• Bachelor degree required, preferably within Business or International Studies
• 2+ years of experience in Trade Compliance, HTS, trade agreement qualification, valuation, country of origin rules, and sanction list screening programs, Supply Chain Logistics or Supply Chain Security programs.
• Exposure to international freight, duties, customs brokers, and freight-forwarding processes
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
• Work procedure writing experience
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Detail oriented
• Proactive team player
• Working knowledge of SAP is preferred
• Customs Brokerage License is a plus
• Ability to analyze data and drive continuous improvement; LEAN experience is a plus
S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
We are a committed team of collaborative, diverse and purpose-driven All-For-Oners and Wave Makers. Together, we are high-performing and socially responsible, and everybody works at their best while encouraging each other to reach their full potential. From your very first day, you will become a part of our team and feel a connection to your colleagues, while also experiencing a strong sense of trust, honesty and respect.
Join us and you will experience a unique culture of camaraderie and support where both individual and collective accomplishments that contribute to our success are recognized and celebrated.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.