Sr. Analyst, Quality - Documentation & TrainingRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 17495 Apply
This role will support SCJ’s Global Quality CoE, playing an integral role in standardizing and improving Quality documentation, and supporting learning globally for the CoE.
The role will be responsible for ensuring Quality documentation is maintained and updated, as well as maintaining the schedule for revision of processes and procedures.
The position will also coordinate learning and training for the Global Quality CoE, ensuring that all modules and events are consistent, repeatable, and sustainable. The role will be the project and program manager for Quality learning, responsible for conducting learning gap analyses, content and material development and delivery, and measurement metrics to ensure skill proficiency skills needed for their roles. Serve as an internal consultant, partnering closely with learning managers and Quality team members while executing work independently.
The candidate will have a global/enterprise mindset and seek to align learning solutions to SCJ business strategy with measurable results. The ideal candidate requires broad, hands-on Quality technical knowledge and experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with subject matter experts to documents processes and procedures
- Research, collect, analyze and organize data into streamlined, consistent, and detailed procedures
- Maintain and execute schedule to update and document policies and procedures
- Responsible for Quality Documentation being correct, up to date, approved, etc.
- Responsible for quality document control and change management
- Gain global alignment on standards, policies, and training strategies
- Gain regional and functional alignment on identified Quality learning needs
- Collaborate with regional Quality leadership to evaluate individual and organizational development needs to create and execute individual development plans.
- Apply adult learning principles to the design and development of learning solutions
- Adapt to learner needs and adjust techniques for maximum learning transfer and sustainment of Quality subject matter
- Develop and design solutions (job-aids, facilitator guides, slide decks, eLearning, web, video, interactive content, etc.) including onboarding processes for site team members
- Design and deliver solutions, including instructor-led workshops, e-learning and performance coaching to build organizational capability.
- Align with leadership and execute effective communication and completion strategy
- Conduct follow-up evaluations of completed training to evaluate and measure results to continuously improve programs
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years of relevant work experience with documentation, technical writing and/or adult learning, and
- 1 year of Quality analyst experience
- Training skills – Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver in-person and virtual training
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Document control and technical writing experience
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Experience designing and implementing effective training and development programs
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that permit the clear and concise transfer of information to stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Continuous improvement experience
- Corrective and Preventative Action management (CAPA)
- Broad Quality technical knowledge and experience is preferred to effectively understand the “voice of the customer” when designing competency-based learning processes
- Demonstrated project/program management experience to enable prioritization and management of multiple projects to completion
- Adaptability and flexibility in the face of changing work and client demands
- Ability to effectively interact with others, establishing open, candid and trusting relationships to create win/win outcomes
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Up to 10% travel
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.