Sr. Associate, Data Management (RSS)Racine, Wisconsin Job ID 11708 Apply
This position contributes to the strategic management of raw material regulatory data. This includes creation and maintenance of raw material regulatory data in the PLM system to ensure chemical and product compliance for SCJ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data Creation and Maintenance: Create and edit release specifications; input data; generate documents and material master links in PLM
- Data Integrity, Audits, and Assessments: Review release specifications and supplier data for consistency and accuracy; provide support for Greenlist, VOC and regulatory assessments
- Data Remediation: Take corrective steps as required from data reviews and audits; work with suppliers and business partners to obtain incomplete or missing regulatory data
- Analysis: Recommend raw materials for elimination, assist in the creation and/or continuous improvement of regulatory processes and procedures
- Data Protection: Interface with Law Dept to secure Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs), uphold confidential information in all practices
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- BA/BS degree in a technical discipline required with 2 years of applicable experience or advanced degree in a technical discipline with at least 1 year of applicable experience.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience preferably in regulatory, safety, quality, or related fields
- Basic understanding of raw material chemistry (organic/inorganic, physical form, structure, impurities, by-products)
- Strong skills in Windows-based software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and self-motivated
- Strong communication and relationship skills to manage multiple requests
- Previous experience in PLM a plus.
- Full time
- Core Business Hours
- 0- 5% travel
- Office Environment
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice as assigned by the Manager. The job description does not constitute a contract of employment and the position remains at-will.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.