Sr Specialist - AccountingRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 21329 Apply
This position reports to the Director, Corporate Accounting providing support to the North America Promotions Team maintaining the Promotions system, pricing and processing coupons. In addition, it will support the North America Shared Service Center General Ledger and Reporting function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide on-going support to the Promotions system and maintenance of interfacing with the Coupon Clearinghouse
- Promotions event maintenance and loading/updating budgets (events) into system
- Process coupon requests, order barcodes and approve finished coupon in SAP
- Enter Puerto Rico OI price changes and monthly lump sum accruals
- Corporate account reconciliation for compensation accounts – enter monthly journal entries and update the monthly and quarterly benefit account reconciliations
- Coordinate collection/organization of central repository for quarterly account reconciliations and year-end accruals
- Intercompany billing of central charges and monthly intercompany charge outs including quarterly account reconciliations
- Research and clear unapplied cash
- Complete Holding Companies rent invoicing and cash application
- Participate in special projects as needed
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Associate degree in business/accounting or equivalent job experience
- 2 years in AP, Finance or Accounting
- Intermediate/Advance Excel skills
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Technical – SAP, BW, Allocadia, SharePoint, MS Office Applications, ability to learn new technology quickly
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
- Communication – Strong oral and written communication
- Organization and Multitasking – must be able to work with interruptions and competing work priorities
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Team Orientated – values others and acts with integrity and confidentiality
- Full Time, 1st Shift
- Periodic Travel to SCJ Chicago office (as needed)
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.