Summer 2020 RD&E Chemistry InternshipRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12033 Apply
SC Johnson offers a challenging internship program in Global Research, Development and Engineering (RD&E). Our Chemistry interns are involved in strategic projects for our core brands, providing real-world experience in a variety of disciplines:
- Formulation Development
- Test Method Development & Validation
- Design of Experiments
- Process Development & Scale-up
- Claims Validation
- Data Analysis
As a Research Development & Engineering Intern at SC Johnson, you will have the opportunity to discover, apply, and develop new products and materials to create the next generation of consumer products. You will be required to work cross-functionally to create holistic consumer products that win with consumers.
If you are looking for a challenging and an exciting internship that offers immediate responsibility, involvement in strategic projects and an opportunity to learn from experienced professionals, we invite you to discover what SC Johnson has to offer!
- Full-time Master's degree or PhD student with a major in Chemistry. Preference will be given to students of UW-Madison & University of Michigan.
- 3.0 cumulative GPA preferred.
- Strong analytical, technical skills
- Goal oriented, displays initiative
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent oral, written & communication/presentation aptitude
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Problem solving, critical thinking capabilities
- Intellectually curious
- Time management & organizational skills
At this time S.C. Johnson is not sponsoring foreign nationals in an immigration case to gain full-time work authorization.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.