Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Early CareersRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 21366 Apply
The Talent Acquisition Associate, Campus Recruitment (Internally titled the Associate, Early Careers) will be reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, Early Careers. This role will work with a team of campus Recruiters to provide specialized administrative, reporting and program management support to the Talent Acquisition function. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to early career talent scheduling, onboarding, offboarding, logistics, program management, documentation, reporting, and invoicing.
This person must have interpersonal and corporate savviness to work with candidates, internal stakeholders, and external vendors of all levels. Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple deadlines. Needs to use fair judgment and discretion while maintaining confidentiality. They must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the candidate onboarding and off-boarding processes.
- Coordinates with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule phone/on-site interviews, reserves conference rooms, creates and distributes interview schedule, guides, and agendas.
- Build candidate relationships. Own onsite and virtual experience for candidates. Be the point of contact, keeping interviews on track and creating an excellent candidate experience for our talent.
- Greet and escort candidates for onsite interviews as needed.
- Manages shipping, ordering, and logistics for all campus recruiting events.
- Partners with outside vendor for collateral ordering and AP processing.
- Manages performance of intern Housing Vendor
- Executes housing invoices for summer Interns and campus recruiting logistics.
- Provides administrative support to candidates throughout the recruiting cycle up to and including the first day of employment.
- Builds strategy and executes on ERG – Connect Program (mentorships)
- Builds strategy with vendor relationships (i.e. Handshake, RippleMatch, WayUp, etc.)
- Manages performance and ROI of vendor relationships (i.e. Handshake, RippleMatch, WayUp, etc.)
- Ensures background checks, physical, and drug tests are setup and completed.
- Manages and organizes travel arrangements (including, but not limited to air/ground transportation, hotels, and processing candidate travel reimbursements/expenses).
- Leads strategy sessions in partnership with Associate Manager, TA and business leaders
- Communicates with key partners professionally, considerately, and with the utmost diplomacy continuously, treating all candidates with dignity and respect.
- Identifies areas of process improvement and makes recommendations.
- Actively participates in various HR and recruiting initiatives and projects.
- Supports Intern planning committees with event logistics including catering, travel arrangements, booking rooms, etc.
- Develops and manages new employee training for all new TA Recruits and offered continuous advice, guidance and mentorship on duties and best practices.
- Provides key recruiting metrics and run reports to ensure that the Talent Acquisition team is meeting the needs of its internal clients, the company's talent agenda, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to achieve to maximum results.
- Maintain the ATS system (Workday) including reporting and data accuracy.
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Requires 2+ years with University Degree or 2+ years of experience in lieu of degree
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Two years of recruiting coordination experience. Corporate high-volume recruiting experience highly desired.
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (experience using Workday ATS is a plus).
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy are essential as is the ability to multi-task
- Additional desired traits include excellent proofreading ability; strong interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills; and the ability to prioritize, organize and manage assignments.
- Experience communicating with all levels in an organization. Proven ability to communicate complex ideas, instructions, and information in a clear, concise manner.
- Attentive-to-details, uses good judgment & discretion, and maintains a high level of integrity with confidential information.
- Full-time, first shift, in office.
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.