Talent Acquisition CoordinatorRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 20785 Apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule interviews and to create and distribute interview agendas.
- Build candidate relationships. Own onsite and virtual experience for candidates. Be the point of contact, keeping interviews on track and creating an excellent candidate experience for our talent at every level
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Ensure our internal customers (hiring teams) have a positive interview experience.
- Process Management. Track status of candidates in the interview process and coordinate with TA Leads on responses and status updates
- Maintain the ATS system (Workday) including reporting and data accuracy.
- Ensure background checks, physical and drug tests are setup and completed effectively.
- Organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and process candidate travel reimbursement. Experience scheduling international flights is preferred.
- Communicate professionally, considerately, and with the utmost diplomacy continuously, treating all stakeholders with dignity and respect.
- Greet and escort candidates for onsite interviews as needed
- Provide administrative and logistical support for coordination of career events.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to achieve to maximum results.
- Identify areas of process improvement and make recommendations.
- Actively participates in various HR and recruiting initiatives and projects.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- High school diploma
- At least two years of recruiting coordination or administrative experience required. Corporate high-volume recruiting experience highly desired
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong communication (written & verbal) skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage assignments with an attention to detail
- Detail oriented position
- Strong relationship building skills and customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under time pressures
- Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- PC proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems is required (experience using Workday ATS is a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Full-time, first shift, in office
- Ability to work over-time, if needed.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.