Technical Writer, Production Learning & DevelopmentRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 10667 Apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects while working in an ambiguous, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate within all levels of the organization and with vendors.
- Work closely with operators and subject matter experts to document systems and procedures.
- Observe manufacturing equipment, operators, and activities to determine processes and procedures.
- Research, collect, analyze, and organize data into streamlined, consistent, and detailed procedures.
- Ability to take photographs, complete illustrations, and minor editing to diagrams.
- Write, edit, and coordinate copy for training videos.
- Collaborate with document control to maintain systems and procedures.
- Standardize documents and ensure that regulatory guidelines are met.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 1 year of technical writing experience.
- Ability manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and technical diagrams.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Full time with occasional operational support outside core business hours as needed to support 24x7.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment (standing for several hours).
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.