Sr. Associate - Customer MarketingReforma, Mexico Job ID 15408 Apply
An opportunity to join our Customer Marketing team, and impact brand building plans to meet business objectives in local market. Will work on developingan omnichannel strategy driven with local insights and taylor made plans to capitalize growth across all Retail environments.
- •Develop and present brand strategies, plans and initiatives to the Sales Team and corresponding customers for the business/brand under his/her leadership.
- •Drive FOCO plan for the category under his/her domain defining MAPP principles for each execution.
- •Ideates and develops Special Packs consistent with agreed guidelines and principles (Strategic intent and Financial feasibility)
- •Use of market and consumer insights provided by Nielsen, Kantar and ISCAM to propose changes in plans that could help reverte negative trends or capitalize new opportunities.
- •Champion FOCO tracking for the activities leaded by he/she defining key objectives and assuring on time execution of tools provided for implementation.
- - Bachelors Degree in Administration, Marketing or related
- - 3-4 years of previous related experience.
- - Advanced English
- •Drive for results through proactive spirit.
- •Self-starter and acts with integrity and speed
- •Organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- •Strong strategic thinking and drive
- •Solid analytical skills with experience using market data (Nielsen,Kantar)
- •Strong communicator and team player, able to build relationships
- •Proficient Microsoft Office