Senior Analyst Project Management CommercializationBrazil Job ID 13101 Apply
As a Project Manager Analyst, you will be responsible to lead cross functional project teams to ensure project timeline and key deliverables are completed for commercialization and launch. Will be also responsible for risk management and mitigation plans. You will be managing multiple and simultaneous projects for multiple categories and manufacturing sites at the same time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead regional cross functional project team to ensure project timeline and key deliverables such as Time, Cost, Capital and Quality are completed for commercialization and launch of different type of projects (New products, Cost Savings, Restages, etc).
- Manage products through the new product development process (End to End).
- Develop and manage detailed regional timeline and risk identification / mitigation plans to achieve project objectives.
- Track project progress against milestones, issue status reports and escalate issues as necessary.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or similar discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management, managing complex projects and environments.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under compressed timelines and in virtual teams.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in building relationships with multiple levels and functions internal and external to the corporation.
- High level of initiative and excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and influence other project managers.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English and Spanish languages is required.
- MS Project and Microsoft Office (mainly Excel).
- Full time position
- Core Business Hours
- 0-10% travel
- Office Environment
Location: Barra da Tijuca - Rio de Janeiro.