Lead, Customer Supply Chain - Wal-Mart/Sam's ChannelRogers, Arkansas Job ID 12065 Apply
Lead the development of supply chain strategies for Wal-Mart, Inc. to achieve and maintain preferred supplier status. The incumbent will focus on driving efficient supply chain practices between the trading partners to drive growth and delivered profit objectives. Lead and coordinate the activities of a High Performing team that is focused on identifying Supply Chain insights to best balance the strategic needs of SCJ and Wal-Mart. Leads a team of 8 people and provides direction in relation to team objectives, staff development, and best practices.
- Drive the development and alignment of the Supply Chain strategy via executive engagement with SCJ and Customer S/C Leadership for Wal-Mart, Sam’s and Wal-Mart International.
- Lead SCJ’s S/C representation in relevant industry boards and share groups.
- P&L responsibility for all aspects of the Supply Chain within the Channel.
- Leads the development of strategies and plans to deliver against On-Time / In-Full Requirements.
- Serve as a logistics and inventory management expert to Wal-Mart, Inc., sales divisions, and related regional or national trade organizations.
- Develops analytical practices and applies to customer improvement processes.
- Partners with the Sales Management team to execute against strategic customer development opportunities.
- Develop and deploys analytical functions and scorecards for communication to the customer and key cross-functional areas to improve supply chain compliance and effectiveness.
- Establish effective ways to operate by leveraging cross-functional teams within CSC and beyond.
- Drive the implementation of strategic SCJ initiatives within the Channel.
- Management of Collaborative Forecasting function on teams offering the service to a customer.
- Develop people.
- 10 plus years in Supply Chain related fields.
- Able to travel overnight and as required to meet customer/SCJ needs
- Four-year College degree. Preferred: Supply Chain-related areas of study.
- Basic computer skills in Word, intermediate in Excel, BW, SAP and Power Point
- Experience with a Wal-Mart/Sam’s customer-facing role.
- Strategic thinker and integrator.
- People Management experience.
- Externally focused – with an industry network.
- Able to represent Supply Chain internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Proactive and goal/results oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An assertive yet collegial and team-oriented leadership style.
- Skilled in problem solving, plan development and priority setting
- Strong strategic and tactical skills and ability to employ as required.
- Willingness to take a position and to persevere in the face of significant challenge
- Able to work across organizational structures
Perform the above requirements in conformance with SHEMS Policies & Procedures for North America Product Supply.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.