Senior Associate, Sales Analysis - WalmartRogers, Arkansas Job ID 15007 Apply
The Sales Analyst will play an integral role in the success of the account teams by analyzing data into actionable insights which will have a direct impact to the SCJ business. The Sales Analyst will have significant cross functional interaction with team members, marketing, customer marketing and also the opportunity to interface with the various accounts buying staffs to deliver insights which will impact business results.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Cumulative reporting across the entire Division from those customers noted above to provide a holistic perspective of key opportunities for the Sales organization through this planning period and year round.
• Analysis of point of sale, channel facts, consumer facts, and BDR/MRD related consumer research to improve base/promotional business.
• Utilize multiple sources of data for analysis, including Nielsen data, Market Basket, BW, SAP, customer POS/Downstream Data.
• Prepare and present to the customer information that adds value to the sales call
• Bachelors Degree and 2+ years of relevant experience
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- 1 year of sales or analyst work experience
- Some knowledge of sales tools preferred, i.e. proficiency in NITRO, BW, Vista, SAP, and a sales planning tool (Plan It).
- Ability to adapt to changing work and client demands.
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, counseling services and more.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.