Senior Associate, Sales AnalysisRogers, Arkansas Job ID 12920 Apply
The Sales Analyst will play an integral role in the success of the account teams by analyzing data into actionable insights which will have a direct impact to the SCJ business. The Sales Analyst will have significant cross functional interaction with team members, marketing, customer marketing and also the opportunity to interface with the various accounts buying staffs to deliver insights which will impact business results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cumulative reporting across the entire Division from those customers noted above to provide a holistic perspective of key opportunities for the Sales organization through this planning period and year round.
• Analysis of point of sale, channel facts, consumer facts, and BDR/MRD related consumer research to improve base/promotional business.
• Utilize multiple sources of data for analysis, including Nielsen data, Market Basket, BW, SAP, customer POS/Downstream Data.
• Prepare and present to the customer information that adds value to the sales call
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
• Bachelors Degree with 2+ years of relevant experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 1 year of sales or analyst work experience
- Some knowledge of sales tools preferred, i.e. proficiency in NITRO, BW, Vista, SAP, and a sales planning tool (Plan It)
- Ability to adapt to changing work and client demands
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.