Associate, Marketing CommercializationRolle, Switzerland Job ID 16926 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for Associate, Marketing Commercialization, based in Rolle, Switzerland.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
You will be the owner of the regional portfolio overview keeping all teams accountable to deliver the regional Portfolio Target, while supporting to identify portfolio simplification opportunities. This is a role that requires strong analytical skills to track portfolio from multiple dimensions, and you will be working with multiple stakeholders from supply to commercial and finance teams, so experience in one of these areas is a plus. Ideally, you’ll have worked previously in an FMCG company on an analyst position and you are a good communicator.
If you are passionate for results, enjoy working with multifunctional teams in a fast pace environment and looking for exciting challenges in an international company, we’d like to hear from you!
• Portfolio Tracking and Analysis
o Create and maintain portfolio mapping in Europe (database).
o Support Product productivity reporting.
o Map portfolio moves in high collaboration with regional and local marketing teams.
o Coordinate data collection across countries.
o Act as key point of contact with the Supply chain team on portfolio.
o Prepare and coordinate monthly meetings with Senior leadership.
o Analyze repacked project results and provide a quarterly overview.
o Identify European synergies: cross-category and cross-country view and support regional catalogue development.
o Support local teams to map active portfolio.
• Minimum 18 months experience in trade marketing, marketing, supply chain or finance in FMCG environment.
• Fluent in English, and ideally another European language.
• Strong analytical skills with high degree of initiative and autonomy.
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• A positive, proactive, and flexible attitude in a fast-paced environment with very good communication skills in written/verbally.
• Team player, able to build relationships at all levels and across functions.
• Strong and professional under pressure with consistent attention to detail.
• Project management experience preferred
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™