Executive Administrative AssistantRolle, Switzerland Job ID 15330 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant in Rolle, Switzerland.
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Administrative Assistant.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
In this role you will assist and ensure an efficient administrative support to the Regional Sales and Finance Departments in all their activities, and occasionally to other Regional Departments (Global Supply Chain, Procurement, etc).
Working for SCJ in Rolle, you will be working in the European HQ in a dynamic and international environment. We can offer you a competitive salary plus profit share and benefits that care about the well-being of our people: smart working, health insurance paid, gym on site, lunch allowance. You will join a Great Place to Work, and you will have the opportunity to attend the numerous fun activities and charity events organized by our GPTW team. #gofurtherwithourfamily
• Provide administrative support to:
- Members of Sales Department and more specifically the Directors Sales Europe.
- Members of Finance Department, and more specifically the Senior Director Finance Europe.
- Global Supply Chain, Procurement, limited to travel and expense.
• Telephone and mail service, tracking/handling of documents, management of filing systems.
• Diary management, travel planning and logistics and invoice handling.
• Prepare Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations/charts and other information material, as required.
• Ensure that the logistics of critical local/regional events, meetings and conferences run smoothly and efficiently (involving venue selection and booking and accommodation reservations) and that technology is properly set up. Help to facilitate meetings and being available prior to every meeting. Support with the set-up of program, presentations, pre-reads and supporting documentation.
• Organize departmental year-end/special event celebration.
• Complete travel arrangements in a cost-effective way including hotel reservations, taxis and car rentals when necessary.
• Administration of the Bank and Concur systems and support to all Rolle employees including the tracking, payment and reimbursement control of Corporate Credit Card.
• Support with expense reporting: create the report in Concur for the Senior Finance Director and check and validate all the info (receipts, amounts) from the Direct Reports before the Senior Finance Director approves it.
• Handle incoming invoices (vendor creation, Purchase Order creation, follow up on timely payment for the supported Departments.
• Manage the process of International Retailer Contract Invoices (prepare forms with necessary signatures, follow up on timely payment, secure filing).
• Handle all documentation and compliance duties in a timely and accurate manner (commercial registry, tax certificates).
• Handling contracts and agreements (check, get necessary information and individual signatures, filing (Synergy, Specifications).
• Support Regional Customers sales tracking (Data extraction, Customer master file maintenance) and business analysis.
• Identifying and recommending opportunities for continuous improvement, simplification and optimization of the above processes and activities.
• Personal assistance, where required.
• Temporary back-up to other Department Administrative Assistants in case of absences.
• Ad hoc projects upon request.
• Relevant administrative diploma (CFC Assistant).
• Fluent in English and good working knowledge in French.
• At least 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role in a multinational business environment.
• Excellent command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), SAP is a plus.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Very good communication skills.
• Good analytical skills, strong attention to detail.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally at all levels, with a high level of service-orientation.
• Trustworthy, discrete and respect for confidentiality.
• Flexible, adaptable to the business needs and workload.
• Ability to deal with complexity and manage ambiguity.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, pro-active and sense of urgency.
• You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™