Manager, Human Resources Business Partner, EMEA Product SupplyRolle, Switzerland Job ID 11527 Apply
The Manager, HR Business Partnerwill provide human resource leadership to EMEA Product Supply Organization, to drive the people agenda in terms of systems, processes, training, culture and helping to create a work environment that attracts, retains and energizes key talent. In addition, the HRBP will ensure that the business has the talent and the organizational design to deliver the business strategy for long-term, sustainable growth. The HRBP works with the Business Leaders, HR Centers of Excellence and HR Operations, as well as other HR business partners to develop and lead programs that maximize the organization's effectiveness toward achieving its mission and other stated business goals.
The incumbent will be expected to establish trusted relationships with leaders by truly understanding the business and aligning human resources programs to credibly enable key initiatives across one or more countries.
The position reports into the Senior Director HRBP for EMEA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides advice and feedback regarding the design of HR programs and is accountable for the rollout communications and execution effectiveness across Product Supply organization within EMEA.
- Solves complex leadership, people, and organizational challenges in consultation with senior HRBP leadership.
- Provides strong organization, prioritization, planning, and project management for HRBP team objectives for all matters related to Product Supply.
- Establishes strategies to develop leadership and management bench-strength and succession readiness within EMEA Product Supply organization.
- Ensures effective change management and communication principles are used and builds strong two-way communication with the organization.
- Analyzes business needs, defines the talent management strategy for EMEA product supply organization and influences leadership, management, hiring, HiPo, succession and promotion decisions.
- In partnership with product supply EMEA business leaders and global product supply HRBP, EMEA Cluster HRBPs and Field HR, and under the leadership of Sr Director HRBP for EMEA, defines strategies and initiatives that drive achievement of each business unit’s/function’s goals.
- In partnership with product supply EMEA business leaders and global product supply HRBP, EMEA Cluster HRBPs and Field HR, and under the leadership of Sr Director HRBP for EMEA, leads the execution of HR programs and practices, including performance success, compensation, workforce planning/management, and talent management. Notably lead regional MS&D process for the Product Supply Organization.
- Oversees the performance management process and reviews and advises management regarding corrective action to improve performance and recognition to motivate exceptional performers (focused on top of the EMEA product supply organization).
- Helps drive productivity and performance, using HR systems and analytics to understand business issues, trends and recommended course correction. Includes disposition of key metrics, projected budget outlook, employee relations issues, reasons for labor turnover, etc.
- Works collaboratively with others on cross-functional and/or global teams to execute strategic plans, and to generate ideas and introduce new concepts and HR processes.
- Work on special EMEA product supply project (acquisitions, divestiture, green or brown field projects, etc …) and provides HR support and expertise
- Provide product supply expertise (notably talent capabilities needed in product supply and organizational design knowledge) to EMEA Cluster HRBPs
- Additional responsibilities are listed in the Global Process Catalog.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience of overall Human Resource Management operating as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager.
- Ability to self-start and self-motivate under very limited supervision required.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle pressures of deadlines, diverse assignment loads and high work volumes.
- Excellent ability to independently problem solve and troubleshoot required.
- Excellent ability to work within a matrix environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and switch directions, work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Project Coordination/Management experience strongly recommended.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, talent management, employee relations, performance management, and applicable employment laws.
- Strong influencing skills with people/teams and experience operating successfully in a complex organization with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Ability to impact organizational effectiveness and excel on high performing teams capable of delivering strategic results.
- Ability to use data and reporting to drive strategic decisions.
- Ability to assess HR implications of business priorities.
- Able and willing to regularly travel regionally and, occasionally, globally
- Bachelor’s degree required
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Business Needs Analysis & Data Analytics: Determining scope, conducting a baseline analysis, compiling findings and making recommendations to address needs.
- Change Management: Conducting change readiness and change impact analyses, preparing communication and employee engagement plans, and developing strategies to address organizational change and related change management issues.
- Consulting and Advising: Advancing initiatives and mandates through consultation with client groups, relationship building, while ensuring alignment to corporate strategies
- Organizational Analysis and Design: Effectively applies organization design principles and job evaluation techniques in analyzing and designing/redesigning the organization structure and jobs within the organization.
- Talent Management: Supporting, developing, retaining and engaging a workforce by creating, implementing and maintaining talent management solutions (e.g., employee engagement, succession planning, learning and development, assessment, planning).
- Workforce Planning: Analyzes the workforce to ensure the organization has suitable access to talent to ensure future business success
- Full Time
- Percentage of travel time expected: Between 15% and 20%
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice as assigned by the Manager. The job description does not constitute a contract of employment and the position remains at-will.