Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & AnalysisRosslyn, South Africa Job ID 24662 Apply
Senior Analyst / Associate Manager (depending on experience) - Financial Planning & Analysis
• Location: South Africa
• Function: Global Supply Chain Finance
The role is part of SC Johnson’s Global Supply Chain Finance support organization.
This key position is responsible for Supply Chain Financial Management for SSA (Sub-Saharan Africa) cluster. That includes business partnering with local and regional Logistics and Planning organisations and providing financial reporting and analysis to deliver logistics costs margin improvement, Inventory control and identify and leverage best practices within the Cluster.
- Lead SSA SF/ODE reporting and analysis, providing high quality variance and root cause analysis.
- Month-end closing for SSA entities ensuring all costs are appropriately recorded, book provisions and create account reconciliations.
- Business partner with SSA Supply Chain teams and coordinate the development of forecast updates across different sites & owners and reflecting risks & opportunities.
- Provide RFP (Request for Proposal) and negotiation strategy support including participation in negotiations as necessary delivering optimal costs and terms (i.e. freight bid, contracts etc.).
- Ensure full compliance with internal controls (SOAR) and DOA’s.
Experience you’ll bring:
- B Com/B Com Honors (SUBJECTS: Management Accounting /Financial Accounting Financial Management)
- Part-qualified/Qualified CIMA/ACCA/CA will be considered a competitive advantage
- 5 years’ experience in FMCG/Supply Chain environment/Finance Business Partnership/support role
- ERP systems experience (SAP would be an advantage)
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Comfortable with presenting, challenging, and working with cross-functional teams across geographies.
- Strong Analytical and Accounting skills
What’s in it for you?
- Based in South Africa, we can offer you a competitive salary, profit share and other exciting benefits
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.