Associate Manager Primary TransportationSan Isidro, Argentina Job ID 23630 Apply
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
Responsible for managing and continuously improving import & export processes to support the strategies and Business in Brasil. Provide the proper service level to internal and external clients through appropriate cost. Contribute to the development of the Supply Chain structure and providing competitive advantage for the Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the improvement of Primary Transportation procedures, processes and resources optimization through lean methodology.
- To monitor the performance of Carriers, Customs brokers and Forwarders contributing to the efficiency of standard cost.
- Control and manage freight payments, duties and other landed costs.
- Identify and implement best practices in order to provide best in class service and savings opportunities.
- To prepare management reports and operational dashboard.
- Partnership with peers from other clusters and internal customers such as Planning and Procurement Teams.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization in both written and verbal presentations.
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Trade, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or any related field.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Team working. Ability to work and collaborate with others Areas to reach common objectives and aspirational results.
- The ability to develop and attract individuals.
- Lean Mindset. Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and root-cause analysis skills.
- Change agent with energy, passion, and enthusiasm to drive change.
- Will work with the highest level of compliance international trade rules and regulations.
- Full time job