Associate Manager, SAP Finance Business AnalystSan Isidro, Argentina Job ID 25199 Apply
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
This finance business analyst role will be primarily focusing on managing the finance related business requirements and technical solutions with the detailed duties and responsibilities listed below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the finance domain architect as the application and process SME for any finance application portfolios assigned to this role.
- Provide inputs to the application lifecycle management, problem management, process improvements and roadmap considerations to support the company business strategy and business operations.
- Maintain the knowledge repositories for various domain related processes and solutions implemented in the systems.
- Support business demand intake by analyzing business requirements and provide input on the scope assessment for any potential system changes or additions.
- For assigned projects, analyze and document business requirements. Work with the business and technical team to design and implement business processes and technical solutions to achieve optimized business goals according to the project plan.
- This role will be key business liaison to make sure the solutions are properly implemented to meet business requirements. From time to time, this role may also need to work with 3rd party consultants delivering results for one or multiple projects.
- Responsible for providing governance and control for various change requests to the SCJ production systems to ensure system integrity and technology standards.
- Review and provide functional specification approval for minor enhancements to be implemented by AMS team.
- Provides SME support for critical P1 incidents escalation.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or related field.
- 5+ year hands on experience with SAP FI/CO with combination of project implementations and support.
- Prior experience with finance processes and in-depth technical knowledge in GL, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Tax, including requirement analysis, configuration, testing and preparing functional specifications for development.
- Bilingual fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Experienced in supporting Sovos or other tax compliance solutions in LATAM and other countries.
- Experienced in working with SAP interfacing with other systems.
- Knowledge of other SAP processes, preferable SD billing and procurement.
- Experience managing small projects.
- Self-starter and fast learner and be able to adapt to the fast-changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization as well as with external vendors.