Customer Experience Contact Center Associate Manager - LATAMSan Isidro, Argentina Job ID 13400 Apply
The purpose of this role is to ensure consumer care and manage the outsource call center vendor relationships and contracts for all countries in the Cluster. The CRC Regional Lead will safeguard the consumer relationship, the company’s goodwill standing with consumers, mitigate liability and risk of consumer contacts and ensure proper controls and adherence to Global CRC consumer care standards. The Regional Lead will work with local and cluster countries to obtain correct product information to provide to the outsource call center vendor(s), as well as provide first line of defense on escalated consumer issues.
- Safeguard the consumer relationship with the company in the regions/countries assigned.
- Adhere to Global CRC consumer care standards and protocols to ensure consistent, effective and efficient operations with external call center vendor(s); implement any audit recommendations in region.
- Own and manage outsource call center vendor relationship, day-to-day needs; ensure vendor deliverables (SLAs/KPIs) and contract compliance in all outsource call center vendor(s) activities.
- Develop and execute crisis management plans for product recalls/recoveries or spikes in consumer hot topics (e.g., Ingredient grassroots campaigns).
- Support all in-market consumer response (inquiries, where buys, issues, general) including setup and information for new product launches, product issues in-market, and report of customer feedback to Global CRC HQ.
- Act as first line of defense to manage escalated topics internally/externally in region/local country, escalate/liaise with Global CRC Racine and Legal when warranted.
- Ensure product lists, product information, documentation, Q&As, client input, etc. for outsourcer(s); liaise internally/externally to gain information to maintain product expertise at outsourcer(s).
- Consult/inform/involve Global COE experts as needed for report-out on status of consumer operations and elevated/hot topics (Global CRC Racine, Legal, PA).
- Manage regional budget; pay regional/local bills; track, control and provide monthly report-out to Global CRC in Racine; develop and submit annual budget and re-ests.
- 5-7 years operational management in inbound CPG consumer affairs
- Minimum 5 years inbound CPG consumer affairs experience
- At least Degree in any field
- Advanced English
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Financial/Budgeting skills.
- 10% travel required.