Sr. Analyst, Supply Planning (Temporal)San Isidro, Argentina Job ID 18266 Apply
- Inventory Control and Execution Excellence – Leveraging knowledge of key supply chain drivers in order to ensure proper inventory management/obsolete treatment.
- Analyzes supply chain drivers in order to maximize Case Fill Rate
- Core Planning –Applying knowledge of supply planning processes and tools in order to ensure proper execution and cross functional communication.
- Manages the execution of supply plans - Master Production Plan to ensure commercial commitments
- Manages the implementation of process improvements
- Targets actions and priorities to organizational strategies - Solve Gaps and escalate decisions that affect service or cost.
- Search for opportunities in the supply chain.
- Give visibility to the business through Control Tower
- Escalate issues & action plans for CFR/Cost offenders via Cross Functional meeting.
- Education: Business Administration or Engineering or similar
- Minimum with 2 years’ experience in Supply Planning
- English level High Intermediate or Advanced
- Demonstrated ability to analyze all types of data and present results effectively
- Proficiency of MS Excel, Power Point, SAP R3/APO
- Communication - Strong oral and written communication skills
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities which fosters group commitments to goals and objectives
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities, sets goals and objectives
- Systemic thinker – Anticipates issues and needs. Works to build a repeatable process vs. one off solution