TRANSITION - Sr. Analyst,AccountingSan Isidro, Argentina Job ID 15713 Apply
As a Sr. Analyst, Accounting at SC Johnson you will be part of a team within our LATAM Shared Service Center that supports all region in bank reconciliation and fixed assets process. You will have the chance to participate in internal and external audits as well as provide support to other areas in the company.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation and manage the fixed assets process.
- Involvement in internal and external audits and internal control activities.
- Accounting support to other areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related careers;
- Intermediate-Advanced level of English (required), Portuguese is a plus;
- 3 years experience in Accounting (in Multinational or SSC) or Audit Firms
- Advanced level Excel;
- Experience with SAP (desirable);
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- High level analytical skills;