Associate, EntomologyShanghai, China Job ID 15509 Apply
This role is to be part of a team responsible for insect rearing and product bio-efficacy evaluation as part of the entomology research function. To execute laboratory experiments that measure the performance of household insect control products, analyze data and prepare written reports for laboratory experiments, and to rear insects in the insectary in conformance with established protocols & standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing entomological functional expertise to multiple concurrent projects to support research and development activities for the Global Pest Control business
- Develop expertise in bio-efficacy test methods according to internationally recognized standards
- Executing laboratory experiments for bio-efficacy evaluation of household insect control products
- Analyze data and furnish written or verbal reports
- Working independently in the insectary to rear insects, mainly mosquitos, with rigorous precision and following standard protocols in adherence with a tightly defined schedule
- Measuring, documenting and tracking insectary operational performance
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- University Degree in Entomology, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent program.
- Ability to develop work in a fast-paced environment and solve technical problems
- Full time
- Core Business Hours with ability and willingness to work partial shifts on weekends and holidays, on a rotating schedule
- Flexible with meeting schedules across various time zones
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com