Associate Manager, Finance Planning & Analysis, MarketingShanghai, China Job ID 12013 Apply
The purpose of this role is to be the key business partner for the Cluster Marketing Commercialization Director and Cluster Marketing Commercialization teams
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead financial analysis in support of the marketing commercialization teams in China including analysis for new product launches, product launch post completion analysis, long term category planning with the Platform, and pricing analysis.
- Drive P&L improvement through mix analysis, SKU reduction, ROI analysis on marketing spend, pricing etc.
- Drive Net Sales and Share through competitive response plans, share growth plans, and base business growth plans.
- Perform month-end activities including managing, accruing, and reconciling agency fees and marketing expenses.
- Own financial planning for marketing expenses and new product launches as part of Corplan process, official forecasts and S&OP..
- Ad-hoc requests from cluster and Platform marketing commercialization teams and or the Cluster Finance Director.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 3-5 years’ experience with 2-year relative experience
- Bachelor’s degree and above
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong accounting and financial skills, Analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to influence across organization
- Ability to implement and enforce internal controls
- Problem solving, Drive for results
- Adaptability, Self-starter and Acts with integrity
- Process Improvement
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office, SAP, BPC
Full -Time job
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com