Associate Manager, Finance Planning & AnalysisShanghai, China Job ID 13184 Apply
The purpose of this role is to be the key business partner for the Marketing Commercialization Director and Marketing Commercialization teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead financial analysis in support of the marketing commercialization teams in China including analysis for new product launches, product launch post completion analysis, long term category planning with the Platform, and pricing analysis.
- Drive Profit & Lose improvement through mix analysis, SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) reduction, ROI(Return On Investment) analysis on marketing spend, pricing etc.
- Drive Net Sales and Share through competitive response plans, share growth plans, and base business growth plans.
- Perform month-end activities including managing, accruing, and reconciling agency fees and marketing expenses.
- Own financial planning for marketing expenses and new product launches as part of Corplan process, official forecasts and S&OP(Salesand Operations Planning).
- Ad-hoc requests from customer and Platform marketing commercialization teams and or the Finance Director.
- 5-7 years’ experience with 2-year relative experience
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- Strong accounting and financial skills; Demonstrate ability to influence across organization; Ability to implement and enforce internal controls
- Full time
- Standard Working hours
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com