Associate Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis (Pricing)Shanghai, China Job ID 14371 Apply
The purpose of this role is to be the key business partner with the General Manager, and Sales and Marketing Commercial teams, to grow business via Net Revenue Management (Pricing) initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Pricing Council and perform weekly review with General Manager, Cluster Finance, Cluster Commercial teams, and Global Finance team on Product Pricing across channels to ensure compliance on minimum promoted price guidelines and brand pricing strategy.
- Work with Global Finance and Cluster Marketing team to develop brand pricing strategy, including price increase cadence, market price index evaluations, define price value curve to be leveraged on price pack introductions, and leverage price piano to maximize consumer reach.
- Forecast and track Net Revenue Management initiatives benefits on a monthly basis.
- Provide financial support on New Products pricing to maximize sales and profitability.
- Perform analysis on pricing effectiveness, and trade promotions ROI (Return on Investment).
- Coach Sales Managers through pricing decisions and proactive identification and resolution of pricing opportunities.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 5+ years’ work experience with 2 year relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- Well versed in finance and pricing concepts, including P&L knowledge, ROI, Trade Spending, Customer profitability and Elasticity
- Must be a self-starter, highly analytical, with sound decision-making skills
- Full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com