Associate Manager, Marketing CommercializationShanghai, China Job ID 13085 Apply
Responsible for Marketing Commercialization activities across designated brands, segments, or projects with geographic scope limited to a Stand-Alone Country or a Cluster. Assigned segments, brands, or projects could be multiple yet preferably all within an SCJ defined category.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement IM brand/segment strategy, deploying this strategy in Cluster/Country accordingly.
- Manage late Commercialization and Launch phases of NPDs (base, expand). Manage local NPD taskforce to ensure appropriate rollout of NPDs.
- When acting as Feedback Country, provide input in CAB writing (ensuring cultural relevancy), provide input on final copy (ensuring cultural relevancy), translate animatic for testing, Provide cultural input in final animatic phase and pre-production.
- Manage local social network community in accordance with Platform approved digital strategy and leveraging the CMS for digital assets.
- Coordinate with Sales the planning of Consumer and Trade Promotions for assigned segment, brand, or project.
- Identify Shopper Insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the POS for assigned category.
- 4 to 5 years of experience combined Marketing/Sales experience.
- Expertise in commercializing initiatives with excellence.
- Understands the strategic & tactical nature of the business.
- Demonstrate ability to manage up and across organization.
- Ability to collaborate remotely with the platform.
- Good communication skill and English.
- FMCG background is preferred.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com