Associate Manager, Marketing CommercializationShanghai, China Job ID 15060 Apply
This role is responsible for marketing commercialization activities across designated brands, segments, or projects with geographic scope limited to a stand-alone country or a cluster. Assigned segments, brands, or projects could be multiple yet preferably all within an SCJ defined category.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement brand/segment strategy, deploying this strategy in cluster/country accordingly
- Manage late commercialization and launch phases of NPDs (base, expand). Manage local NPD (New product development) taskforce to ensure appropriate rollout of NPDs
- When acting as feedback country, provide input in copywriting (ensuring cultural relevancy), provide input on final copy (ensuring cultural relevancy), translate animatic for testing, provide cultural input in final animatic phase and pre-production
- Manage local social network community in accordance with platform approved digital strategy and leveraging the CMS (Content Management System) for digital assets
- Coordinate with sales the planning of consumer and trade promotions for assigned segment, brand, or project
- Identify shopper insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the POS (Point of Sales) for assigned category
- 5 years and above of experience in Marketing
- Expertise in commercializing initiatives with excellence
- Understands the strategic and tactical nature of the business
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com