Manager, Media & Integrated MarketingShanghai, China Job ID 11983 Apply
The Media Manager-Asia will serve as the Company’s media expert for the Region. Working with the Asia Marketing Commercialization team and agencies, they will build and optimize breakthrough plans for the Asia markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead implementation of the media-to-shelf planning process, including setting timelines, managing completion of templates and presentations, and coordinating feedback across categories and countries.
- Lead development of effective media plans for brands
- Understand key consumer media consumption trends and developments and leverage understanding into development of more innovative strategies and plans
- Manage development of effective eCommerce media plans
- Manage agency briefing process and agency development of local strategies and plans
- Review and align on media plans and changes with Marketing Commercialization team
- Monitor delivery of media plans, providing overall stewardship of SC Johnson investments, plans and inventory
- Work with the Consumer Insights and Business Analytics team (marketing research) to measure effectiveness of communication plans and generate insights and best practices
- Provide consistent application of SC Johnson Best Practices, periodic reporting and ensure use of SC Johnson tools and processes (e.g., MediaTools)
- Collaborate with Marketing Commercialization teams and agencies to determine annual advertising inventory needs
- Understand media marketplace trends and developments
- Set aggressive, but achievable cost targets
- Lead Agency in development of negotiation strategies, determining roles for self, Agency, and if appropriate, others (local General Manager/Marketing Director, and Media and Integrated Marketing Director)
- Lead implementation of negotiations strategies in and effective and timely manner
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum 7+ years communication planning and buying experience
- Minimum 3+ years communication and buying experience across multiple countries
- Proven leadership in setting strategic direction and innovation in solving marketing issues
- Leadership of cross-agency resources
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Passion for innovation. Demonstrated team leadership and development
- Strong problem solving skills, sound judgment and financial acumen
- Demonstrated deep understanding of consumer goods category and Asia markets
- Experience with a broad range of digital marketing including search, brand website, mobile, content, social, eCommerce media, etc.
- Proactive self-starter, able to set agenda independently and work with only limited managerial direction.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com