Senior Analyst, Quality Improvement EngineerShanghai, China Job ID 12770 Apply
This role is to plan, implement, manage and participate in the assigned Quality Improvement operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design quality control plan to ensure quality inspection activity is implemented properly in whole production process.
- Create process instruction and deliver training/transfer knowledge to shop floor.
- Maintain master data, set routing and material scrap factor in SAP.
- Participate in quality daily management system including data analysis, Quality cost & material loss deployment through LEAN tools, problem solving & improvements, CAPA closure and escalation.
- Enhance employee quality mindset and build quality operation capability with improving quality training system.
- Participate in mold qualification and lead production line qualification.
- Participate in new product line trail and product process validation. Lead new product technical review and production line qualification.
- Mange consumer complaints and customer complaints. Focus on consumer needs and expectation to drive improvement project.
- Manage material issue complaints from production. Work with supplier to improve material quality.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- A minimum of bachelor's degree in Packaging Engineer, Quality Management, Chemistry/Chemical engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Food Engineering, Biology.
- 5+ years working experience in quality field in Multinational Company (MNC)
- Familiar with and experienced on process quality management requirement in Beverage Industries, Food, cosmetics & any pharmaceutical related industry.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Lean manufacturing / TPM experience is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com