Senior Analyst, Site Mechanical EngineerShanghai, China Job ID 13655 Apply
This position is responsible for providing technical excellence operational functions for S. C. Johnson Shanghai. Managing the packaging equipment and mechanical technology standard strategies in Shanghai Site. Handle small/middle sized technical improvement capital projects to achieve goals within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Require strong personal initiative to identify opportunities, achieve engineering standardization and implementing Best Practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigates, drives, and assists in implementation of Base Business project, SHE and Quality Improvements and LEAN related activities.
- Leads and coordinates assigned projects from concept study, cost estimation, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning till vertical start up.
- Provides technical support to other project managers as the professional expert especially during process review, equipment selection and commissioning phases.
- In accordance with SCJ Engineering Work Process, coordinates the preparation and delivery of project deliverables, design documents, and bid packages for assigned projects.
- Work with Global Engineering and key equipment suppliers to improve the flexibility of all processes to meet evolving needs.
- Supports the SCJ standardization initiative with regional/global Engineering by implementing agreed processes and methods.
- Support the maintenance team to make root cause analysis of key issues and prepare corrective and preventive measures to improve the reliability of equipment.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor for Mechanical/ Engineering degree
- Above 5 years engineering or equipment maintenance experience
- Experienced in packaging and filling equipment management
- Intermediate English skill
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Above 3 years Project managements experience in FMCG / Food / Beverage, or Pharmaceutical Industries background
- Familiar with Chemical Process, Facility & Utility
- Full Time, Flexible Working Hour, some overtime is expected
- Minimum travel time expected, based on project needs
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com