Senior Associate, Marketing CommercializationShanghai, China Job ID 12407 Apply
This role is responsible for marketing commercialization, launch of New Product Development (NPD) and Global Value Management (GVM) projects. The incumbent will be assisting supervisor to meet segment/brand objectives that contribute to achieving the Country business objectives.Apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the supervisor to set up marketing objectives and strategies for different brands/clusters to achieve the short and long-term company business objectives and Profit & Loss (P&Ls).
- Assist supervisor to develop annual category business plan and manage marketing budget to achieve the sales target.
- Work with local NPD taskforce to lead Commercialization and Launch phases of NPDs and provide support.
- Lead the work with design agency to adapt graphics and pack claims for assigned brand, segment, project.
- Assist supervisor to work with research team/agency to provide local insights.
- Assist supervisor to develop product content/communication in E-commerce.
- Ensure regulatory clearance of product advertising in E-commerce and shopper materials.
- Responsible for lead the SKU optimization and execution
- Assist supervisor to provide share analysis and business performance analysis, track NPD launch performance
- Keep close communication with global team to ensure execution of marketing plans with other functions to ensure the full implementation of annual business plans
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in brand marketing
- Bachelor degree in the brand management or relevant fields
- Data analysis skill
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English and Mandarin
- Mutli-task management
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Agile, Diligent, Bias for action, passion in brand marketing
- Expertise in commercializing initiatives with excellence.
- Understands the strategic & tactical nature of the business.
- Ability to succinctly communicate consumer needs and opportunities to the platform
- Analytical skills
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com