Senior Associate, Process EngineerShanghai, China Job ID 13153 Apply
This role is to work as process engineer to support global & regional projects, key contact for external lab in Greater China, manage internal RD&E analytical lab.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare samples in lab and conduct line trials in factory to support these global & regional project
- Based on product registration requirement, work with external lab to generate local test report
- Be responsible for some analytical testing (Titration) in Shanghai RD&E lab
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Polymer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Technology, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent engineering program
- Minimum 2 years of experience in analytical testing or RD&E formula development, in relevant industry
- Advanced in English
- Titration or GC analytical test knowledge
- Full Time
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com