Senior Associate, Project ManagerShanghai, China Job ID 12406 Apply
Supporting Regional priority projects as defined by Corporate Global Category Councils and Global New Products Commercialization Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead cross functional project team to ensure Project timeline and key deliverables are completed for commercialization and launch of new products.
- Successfully manage projects according to SCJ processes and best practices.
- Develop and manage detailed regional timeline and risk identification / mitigation plans to achieve project objectives.
- Assure all appropriate Product Supply functional Subject Matter Experts are engaged to deliver key sub-processes and milestones required for the project, with particular focus on meeting Cost of Goods, Capital and Customer Service metrics for the project.
- Execute projects per launch commitments in each country defined in scope of Regional project charter Track project progress against milestones, issue status reports and escalate issues as necessary to Regional NPC Manager and/or Global Program Manager. Support project from Regional initiation through start up and supply chain stabilization
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Material Science Technology, Mechanical engineering, Packaging Engineering, or equivalent engineering program.
- Minimum two years of experience in R&D packaging development environment, in relevant industry.
- Advanced in English.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Shows Integrity and Reliability
- Have strong organization skills
- Communication – Ability to effectively communicate new ideas and approaches to audiences ranging from global / regional project teams to key stakeholders.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com