Sr. Associate, ChemistShanghai, China Job ID 11520 Apply
- Provide the technical support for Global Coil/Paper Base Innovation Projects to develop Global PC business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participating the Base Innovation Projects through taking the chemist role and closing working with other functions to launch new product on time for Global PC Business
- Brings the necessary skills and expertise to develop relevant formula for Global Pest Control Products.
- Define technical documents, incl. specifications, PI etc, to support project passing through T-R in End-to-End Process.
- Building and managing a network of both internal/external resources to accelerate development the pipeline of new products.
- Execution of routine / standard tests and trials at laboratory, pilot plant including testing protocols for critical aspects of performance, and accurate recording and reporting of data.
- Development of prototypes for validation/proof of principle.
- Adhere to standards set by quality / safety / portfolio management systems.
- Contribute to risk assessment and risk management plans.
- Keeping abreast of developments in own area of expertise, delivering recommendations for new techniques, ways of working.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies
- Bachelor degree or above in relevant science or engineer subjects (eg: Chemistry, Entomology, Material Science or Chemical Engineer etc) is required
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies
- Minimum 4 years of experience in R&D product development environment, in relevant international FMCG industry.
- Occasionally need international travel independently.
- Strong English communication skill, incl. oral and written, is much preferred.
- Strong ability to adapt new environment and learn new skills
- Strong creativity and problem solving skills
- Good Team Player
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com