Sr. Associate, Customer MarketingShanghai, China Job ID 12366 Apply
Provide analysis on sales volume, revenues, and promotion costs against forecasts to identify areas where the sales performance of the brand that needs to be improved.
Support the FOCO activities from POSM/Store display guideline and plan rechecking/display weekly tracking and improvement/display review and optimization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide and support preparation of data for business reviews
- Participate in brand business reviews
- Support the NPD Launch and Creative Ideas for NPD
- Support sales data preparation of analysis for brand and channel and NPD
- Support for in-store creative idea which can attract shopper and enlarge off-take
Sales and Functional Communication
- Lead communication between marketing team and sales team, especially RSO and RBM.
- Leads data preparation for meeting in One forum meeting & meeting (Sales & MKT)
- Support in connecting with Brand Marketing/Finance/NSO/Sales for coworking projects
- Support for S&OP, step 1 & 2 data pulling & fundamental business analysis with guidance from Associate Manager/ Manager.
- Coordinate details execution Sales & Trade promotions & Display execution
- Provide data track of sales, shares & NPD performance
- Prepare data to cascade pricing strategy/price testing/price list update
- Support Manager, Marketing Commercialization team, Customer marketing team & Sales team on excellence executions
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business and/or Marketing and/or Business English
- 1 year or more of Commercial experience (Sales/ Trade Marketing/ Marketing)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Fulfill Success Driver and CDG proficiency on assigned level and job.
- Marketing Technical Competency proficiency level: Stage 1 - Learning & applying, Stage 2 - Working knowledge teaching others, Stage 3 - Expert teaching others
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com