Associate Manager, Cost AccountingSurabaya, Indonesia Job ID 1701 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Cost Accounting, you are mainly responsible for cost management, project management and compliance to strengthen the finance controls and process. You are required to deliver financial commitments in functional budget, cost per case, cost savings target, capital management to provide forecast updates for manufacturing variances.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Roll out process improvements for in-house cycle counting of inventory, implement stockroom management and support global simplification efforts
- Ensure compliance and improvements in Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Manage Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) and new project study with Engineering
- Report financial information and provide insights into key functional areas within month end deadlines
- Validate and evaluate all project related to manufacturing
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economic, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance or Cost Accounting
- Good business partnering skills with the ability to explain financial implications to non-finance colleagues
- Has strong orientation towards continuous improvement with LEAN oriented mindset
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!