Senior Analyst, ProductionSurabaya, Indonesia Job ID 13379 Apply
This role will be responsible to ensure all production lines are running properly and meet the SC Johnson (SCJ) business priorities and strategies that includes global Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) leadership with lean transformation. You are required to ensure all process related production area are well operate and under control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the Line Leaders, Operators and Helpers to ensure that all administration process related with Production Order (PO) and material movement are running properly
- Ensure all production targets can be achieved effectively accordingly to SCJ standard
- Prepare weekly production manpower planning based on matrix job competency and weekly program by planner
- To ensure that all necessary records and reports are timely available according to the updated procedures and instructions
- To promote a safe working behavior in all production area and ensure tools are well maintained
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in any related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry or related field
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com