Senior Analyst, AccountingSydney, Australia Job ID 757 Apply
SC Johnson is a family company dedicated to innovative, high-quality products, excellence in the workplace and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates. Based in the USA, the company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household cleaning products and products for home storage, air care, pest control and shoe care, as well as professional products. It markets such well-known brands as GLADE®, KIWI®, OFF!®, PLEDGE®, RAID®, SCRUBBING BUBBLES®, SHOUT®, WINDEX® and ZIPLOC® in the U.S. and beyond, with brands marketed outside the U.S. including AUTAN®, TANA®, BAMA®, BAYGON®, BRISE®, KABIKILLER®, KLEAR®, MR MUSCLE® and RIDSECT®. The 130-year-old company, which generates $10 billion in sales, employs approximately 13,000 people globally and sells products in virtually every country around the world. www.scjohnson.com
As the Senior Analyst, Accounting, your role is integral to the success of the business as you are responsible to support the regular processes undertaken by the Finance Team, including Month End closing, Budgeting and Forecasting.
What you will do
- Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts prepared locally and review of all reconciliations quarterly
- Preparation of statutory compliance required by third party organizations or the government including GST, WHT returns and Statistical returns a
- Assist the Finance Manager with other forms of compliance including external audits, internal control development and testing, income tax and FBT returns
- Co-ordinate processing of Employee expense claims and Intercompany non-inventory invoices
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills e.g. problem solver, attention to details, self-driven
- Ability to communicate effectively in the region of focus
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Profit sharing based on company profits
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.