Procurement Associate Manager EuropeArese, Italy Job ID 757 Apply
SC Johnson has a new opportunity for a Procurement Associate Manager Europe based inArese, Italy.
The internal job title at SC Johnson is Associate Manager - Procurement - Italy
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson, a family company for the last 130 years, is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. We employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. SCJ’s product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow
Reporting to the Europe Procurement Director this is an exciting opportunity for professionals who have a desire to develop their career in a Procurement role in cross functional and regional teams to deliver the Procurement objectives (these include among others, Cost Savings targets, Cash improvements, Customer Service). The results are delivered by using Procurement skills, a ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to build relationships that help to influence across functional, cultural and hierarchical boundaries.
This role has direct Procurement responsibility for the overall performance and commercial relationship with selected portfolio of third party manufacturers. Working in multicultural, FMCG organization you will be exposed to European and global strategies and you will contribute to building a strong supplier base.
If you are passionate about Procurement and ready for challenges, we’d like to hear from you!
Based in Arese - Milan, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share as well as smart working. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include medical cover, life insurance, subsidy canteen and SCJ Holiday programme.The facilities in Arese include swimming pool, tennis court, games room and free parking.
- Own and manage portfolio of suppliers.
- Negotiate and deliver optimal supply agreements through the development of strong business relationships with suppliers.
- Work cross-functionally with other functions on different types of projects (NPD, restages, cost saving ideas, etc.).
- Identify and own the execution of new cost savings projects in order to deliver year on year cost savings.
- Manage price changes, price variances, cost cards, payment challenges etc.
- Seek and share best practices and develop synergies in key areas such as market analysis, cost modeling, risk analysis and benchmarking.
- Education: BS Degree in Economics/Engineering/Supply Chain Management/Business.
- Two plus years of experience in a Procurement role or relevant Product Supply functions withproventrack record.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading English.
- Regional experience and cross-cultural awareness.
- Ability to work independently and manage results including business knowledge needed to achieve financial targets.
- Excellent negotiation, financial analysis,problem solvingand project management skills;
- Analytical mindset, with good finance andcost savingunderstanding.
- Good communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally, at all levels.
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.