Procurement ManagerToluca, Mexico Job ID 98697C Apply
Summary of Role:
Responsible for sourcing of all direct components (Packaging/Raw Materials) for Toluca Plant and 3PMs within the Northern Cluster (Mexico, Central America, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela). Lead a team of 4 direct reports in Mexico plus 5 indirect from the Regional teams.
- Liaise with cluster General Manager and Product Supply Director
- Liaise with regional and global Procurement Portfolio leads
- Guarantee availability of materials for production
- Guarantee flawless operation of 3PMs
- Main contact of Procurement for Toluca Plant and Northern Cluster.
- Cost savings, negotiation with suppliers to achieve cost reductions and payments terms increases
- Support the global and regional procurement strategy by executing different number of projects.
- Implementation and execution of different projects for the Cluster, including NPDs, (New project development) Cost Saving and Risk mitigation initiatives in collaboration with internal stake holders (ie. Engineering, Planning, Quality and Manufacturing).
- Responsible for planning the budget for each fiscal year and evaluate the inflation forecast based on feedstock, labor, transports, etc.
- Responsible for development his team and continue the people development
- Deliver outstanding results for Northern Cluster in cost/cash
- Lead SRM (supplier relationship management)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- High negotiation experience.
- Problem solving
- Business strategy knowledge
- 5+ years of Procurement or similar experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish trust and credibility with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Highly organized, flexible, willing to make decisions and able to quickly adapt from one situation to the next.
- Ability to drive for results with high degree of initiative and speed, strong sense of urgency.
- Desirable SAP