Sr Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis – Payroll AccountingToluca, Mexico Job ID 15279 Apply
The Accounting Analyst for this position is a key partner to the Shared Service Center, Vendors and all purchase orders users. Member of Finance Controlling team in the Northern Cluster, reporting to the Associate Manager in Accounting.
The Senior accounting analyst will be the accountable for the Indexing process in local finance.
This role is responsible to receive, analyze, filter and index billing documents into the system Data Cap and SAP, to be posted later and paid by Accounts Payable team in Argentina. Key accountable for the indexing process, anticipating any potential local and legal contingency with a severe impact in Inspire model, tax basic requirements compliance and ensuring the integrity of processes under their responsibility.
This position has a specific empowerment to meet with people, lead trainings and reviews in alignment with Management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process billing documents in the systems
- Train internal users
- Elaborate efficiencies together with Accounts Payable and Buyers
- Contribute in improving key indicadors: Invoice Exceptions, Invoice rejections, duplicated invoices, tax requirements compliance, etc. The results must include coordinating cross functional improvements.
- Participate in supporting miscelaneos activities reporting payroll indicators to the plant
- Record Keeping : Indicators, volumes, operational excellence initiatives
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Accounting or administrative profile
- Ability to build influential partnerships throughout the organization
- Embraces change and views challenges as business opportunities
- Relates openly and builds productive relationships with a wide variety of people regardless of position of background
- Influence people and vendors, and provides guidance to achieve common goals
- Adapt at flexible and creative problem-solving
- Able to appropriately push back and challenge the status quo
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and systems
- Bachelor’s degree required; Accounting/Administrative
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Medium English speaker
- Bachelor Degree on Accounting
- 2 years of experience in an administrative role.