Sr. Project Manager - New Product DevelopmentToluca, Mexico Job ID 24659 Apply
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
As Asr. Associate, Project Manager, Commercialization for New Products Development, based in Toluca and reporting to the NPD Manager, the role will be responsible for managing end to end support for new product development spetial to ensure on time, on budget and on strategy execution. This role ensures the implementation of all projects are effectively executed, stakeholders are kept informed, and team members are kept prioritized, focused, and on-track to meet the objectives in our busy/competitive environment. This position will require working on multiple projects with high volume of sku´s simultaneously, with cross functional and cross regional teams.
- Ensure cross functional teams meet milestones.
- Set project timelines and key milestone dates.
- Manage and track projects through our PLM + PM tool systems (timelines budgets, strategy, project documentations).
- Reporting Portfolio Management execution and progress vs plan.
- Stakeholders management.
- Required advanced English with verbal and written fluency.
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years project management experience, with clear understanding of supply chain knowledge.
- Experience in launching new products in-house or contract manufacturing.
- Management of interpersonal relationships with multiple levels and internal and external functions in the corporation.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication / presentation / collaboration / customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work within tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of SAP PLM + ECC.
- IT skills: MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Planning / Organization.
- Frustration Tolerance.
- Ability to work with ambiguity.
- Process Oriented, adaptability.
- Effective Team Communication.
- Experience in artwork modifications, packaging modifications, and formulas modifications.
- Experience in Food Industry, Pharmaceutical, Chemical Industry, Mass Consumption goods.
- Tactical or operational decision making.
- Experience in Portfolio Management.
- 3+ years of experience on Project Management, R&D, Manufacturing.
- Desirable Data Analytics understanding.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Conversational / technical fluency in English.
- Background in commercialization and/or project management.
- Process Oriented.